Friday, January 22, 2010

IND Round 2

Back out to Indianapolis, meeting different people in the same city. I’ve been there enough that its all familiar except for the new football stadium that sits downtown like an aircraft carrier. The town is filled with excitement about the upcoming NFC championship game, evident in both the signs displayed as well as conversation with the locals.

The flight out had the same cloud cover as last Friday which struck me as odd. Did that weather last all week or is this new weather exactly like the old weather?

The flight home was on another little EMB 135. Maybe the same one, it was the same 4:10 flight on a different day. I had an exit row seat with no one next to me, which is a good as first class, frankly. The only down side is the seats on those little planes don’t have much padding, which gets a little hard after 60 minutes.

I don’t mind the small planes, their seats are usually as spacious as larger planes, which is not exactly an endorsement I realize. They fly smooth enough as well. The only part I hate is getting on and off them because of how far I have to stoop over to walk down the isle.

No comments: