Friday, November 27, 2009

Restaurant: City Lights of China, Bethesda

Restaurant: City Lights of China, Bethesda
Web Site: http://www.bethesdacitylightsofchina.com/
Address: 4820 Bethesda Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814-5202
Phone: (301) 913-9501

I used to work one block from this restaurant and hit it frequently for lunch. The costs are low to reasonable, the cooking is fast, and the menu is varied as with many Chinese restaurants. I don't go nearly as much as its now a 5 block walk and there are closer options for me.

However, went there with a group from work recently for dinner and it was as good as I remember. I like that they have a lot of options that are "light" - vegetarian, sauteed versions of fried dishes, etc. The Singapore noodles was some thing new for me and I liked the curry flavor in the dish.


View Resturant in a larger map

No comments: