Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Flight: United #5351 SAT-IAD

Departing From: San Antonio, TX (SAT)
Traveling To: Washington, DC (IAD)
ETD: 12:02PM February 14, 2007 (actual: 3:00 PM)
ETA: 3:20PM February 14, 2007 (actual: 7:00 PM)
Est. Duration:
Departure Gate: 16
Arrival Gate:
Seat:
Equipment:
Miles:
Other:

I was supposed to be on a 1-stop through O'hare. But there was winter weather all up the northeast portion of the country which killed schedules everywhere. This was a flight that was supposed to leave before I got to the airport, but it was delayed because Dulles was closed. So, I was able to get on, which was a double bonus:

My connection through O'hare was cancelled later.
The equipment and crew were here, so I knew this flight would get there once Dulles was open.

So, ended up home a little later than original, but I did much better than I would have with the original tickets!